Saturday, September 25, 2010

A rainy evening

I am working on a recruitment assignment and it's raining outside! I can hear the rains pouring out of my window and can feel the breeze. After a hectic day in college (the day when I don't get to teach is a hectic day for me) with lots of meetings and thorough discussions, new dance groups coming to me and urging for auditions,filing work, updating students' projects work status and all. Tiresome! Then I went to a client in MIDC Hingna for another meeting.

And reached home at 4 pm. Had some rest, some TV (surfing sort) some chat and masti with kids. Back to work now!

Suddenly sky turned black and thunderstorms and then rains! I am working on my laptop, a cup of coffee, song of Mukesh. . . Life is poetic.

Feeling bad that I can't join tomorrow's walk-athlon by wokhardt. I have lectures for MBA students in the morning and then Parent teacher meeeting at Kids' school.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment