Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Going to miss my favourite class .. BBA III 2010-11

I just love my students. But now only 2 months left and this batch of BBA III will depart. I will miss my beloved students. I know, in this profession you can not hold moments, you can only hold memories. My dear students, please write something in "comments" for me. You are all precious and near to my heart. A live, naught and equally matured class ! You all participated in sports and cultural activities, won awards in Parisamvad,  skits and dance competitions. I am proud of you all.

Please be present in college in these last two months... all of you! For me.

Your Pasanna sir.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss u too sir. In my whole school and college life, I have found u the best who understood about my behavior and nature. Hats off to u sir. Even in Annual Day Function, your hard work showed us the right way to do things properly. You are the best motivator for us. Everyone will miss u sir. Thanx for your support. I know that I am not gonna get someone like you in my life. your way of teaching is brilliant, you know how to gain attention of students by saying something funny in between lecture. Specially when I pass comments and u don't react on it. You Rockzzz Sir. . I will miss u very much. Thanx for being our companion. . .

    Pankaj Mishra
    BBA-3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Pankaj. Even teachers also miss students. remain in touch in future also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all are going to miss u equally sir..its like we've got so used to seeing u teach us everyday that we cannot tolerate any other teacher teaching us that subject. u really are one fine gentleman. I wish to act in one of the plays written by you someday. Hats off to u sir.. :)

    vidisha singhania
    BBA III

    ReplyDelete
  5. gonna miss u a lot sir....ur guidance, style of teaching, interaction with students and yes ur million dollar smile is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vidisha and Manjesh. I feel so happy to see your comments. Keep in touch and do the best in your life!

    ReplyDelete